Alliance with SAP
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation. Today, some 92,000 customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and mid-size companies, to suite offerings for global organisations. Founded in 1972, SAP has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader.
SAP currently has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide and is listed on several exchanges, including the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and NYSE under the symbol ‘SAP.’
We have also joined the SAP® PartnerEdgeTM program with a focus on offering end-to-end business and technology solutions for the entire lifecycle of an initiative involving SAP solutions. Our association with SAP helps us deliver the latest solutions for companies looking to improve their operational excellence.
Highlights of our SAP alliance include:
- Partnership and Joint Go-To-Market with SAP for Rapid Deployment Solutions, Enterprise Mobility, Cloud and Business Analysis and Technology
- Global Field Engagement with SAP: Joint Sales Engagements, Joint Account Planning and Joint Sectoral Planning
- Joint initiatives: Joint Go-to-Market for various industry specific solutions
- Product Development Engagements: Custom Development engagements with SAP Labs at their Waldorf and Bangalore offices
- Customized Global Test, Demo and Training pact with SAP